Sunday, March 2, 2014

The reckoning poem - Associative writing

the most impossible things in life are those we keep ourselves from
the bee-keeper enslaves those feeding him
feeding infants is a mission we cant all escape
escaping reality is my main mission
missions - we design, we fail, we recycle, we celebrate
celebrating death is the most sensible way to live
live in fear makes no sense, better rest in peace
the peace process involves war, the war process involves pieces of flesh, torn
torn from my home, my family offers no refuge
refuge i find no-where but inside
my insides are empty and silent since i dragged god away
crying, i deny my god entrance to my hallowed dwellings
i deny god, till i am reborn, strengthened enough to recreate us both
recreation is a path away from one boredom to another
other people are a distraction, how can we live without them?
music is like that old aching scar, full of deep feeling and truth
the truth is whatever works, for you, who knows what works for me?
micro-truths all jumbled meaninglessly, weakly, i stare into the void
the gaping smile of the void is smiling, virgin opportunity
the feminine secret, abused by all, forgotten by the very few
making others happy - prostitution, making myself happy - egotism
the strength of life marches me on, beyond reach of rationalism
philosophy is for the weak, the strong have ignorance
ignoring my warnings, i publish this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment